Saturday 5 December 2015

Project I and II

Project I was very difficult for me. I was not able to work with a partner because I was out of town for a wedding. As a result, I was not able to get my maze to run properly. I kept on running into the following error:



From the following code (as seen in the stepper):

Sadly up to now I have not been able to get my maze running, even though I have already submitted Project I. It's quite frustrating because ALL of my (check-expect)s passed, yet the program still won't run because of a contract violation. I ran it by our Prof and my TA, so hopefully they can shed some light, as I would like to understand where I went wrong.

I am currently working on Project II, which is a program that counts the number of syllables used in various poetry forms, such as haiku. This project looks quite interesting, and I hope I will able to make it run properly. -Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment